This year’s Progressive 5K team, led by newcomer Barbra Ve Read More
View All Events
5K Walk, Run, or Roll for Brain Injury Awareness
Progressive Health and the The Brain Injury Association of P Read More
Brain Injury Rehabilitation Philadelphia
If you or someone you love has suffered a traumatic brain injury, we understand your priority is finding a brain injury program or brain injury treatment facility that can provide all of the necessary components that will lead to the best quality of life possible. Finding a local facility with the proper expertise can be difficult. Progressive Health is located approximately 2 ½ hours from Philadelphia, and is one of the leading brain injury program providers in the Northeast.
Progressive Health of PA provides community-integrated brain injury rehabilitation programs, designed to increase an individual’s independence, as well as safety, in all aspects of daily living. Our location in Milford, PA is in a quaint, historic town, with beautiful parks and foliage conducive to brain injury treatment, as opposed to the noisy, busy atmosphere of a major city.
Only 2 ½ hours away from Philadelphia, you’re loved one will never be more than a drive away. Progressive Health offers a variety of programs designed to work with each individual’s needs and budgetary constraints. We provide on-site supported living programs for individuals who require a long-term residential stay, as well as transitional living programs design for those who will return to their home community after individualized, in-patient brain injury programs.
Our services include:
- Occupational Therapy to maximize clients’ ability to function in everyday life using innovative, adaptive techniques.
- Physical Therapy to improve mobility, balance, strength, and endurance, maximizing home functioning, work, and community skills.
- Speech Language Pathology to provide improved cognitive and social communication through group, one-on-one, and community interventions.
- Neuropsychology and Psychology in one-on-one and group settings to monitor the effects of the traumatic brain injury.
- Recreation Services to improve well-being through the development of leisure and social skills at home and in the community.
- Vision Therapy to improve visual skills using the latest technology and equipment.
- Vocation Services assisting the individual through job coaching and providing help in finding appropriate employment or a volunteer position.
- Medical Services through a network of providers for complete medical and dental care.
- Case Management overseen by a staff nurse to manage the health, medications, and needs of each patient, monitoring an evaluating routine.
- Cognitive Therapy focusing on restoration and compensation of cognitive issues through both one-on-one and group treatments.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Services through our comprehensive team of licensed professionals, dedicated to brain injury treatment, including members of the team with 20+ years of experience in brain injury programs.
Call us today or browse the rest of our website for more information on how Progressive Health can help you or your loved one in Philadelphia who has suffered a traumatic brain injury improve quality of life. Our experts work to provide the best possible future for all of our patients, and welcome new patient inquires.